Doli Media Studio’s enourmous experience in audio production and WITmind’s extensive know-how in broadcast video and technologies created a seamless synergy.
Doli Media Studio has built a strong reputation in offering services in the fields of production, post-production, adaptation, translation, subtitling and dubbing for movies, TV series. Doli Media Studio is based in originally designed and privately owned premises completed in 2010. The complex is 3300 m2. It is a unique project in Eastern Europe undertaken to accommodate the industry’s growth in the region and the company’s own expansion. The building was envisioned as a regional media and production center.
WITmind as a progressive technology company has created numerous innovative solutions for tv production that have been successfully implemented in various aspects of broadcast video production – from designing a HD/2K/4K video storage server, through creating interactive tv applications (skype 2 tv, web to tv) and live video streaming, to being a technical consultant of The Voice of Bulgaria TV show in terms of video post production.
“Combining both companies profound experience in audio and video we managed to create a state of the art professional broadcast and cinema post production facility that can meet the highest industry standards and successfully complete the most challenging projects”
Georgi Plamenov, manager of Witmind
The created post-production facility features :
- 6 completely equipped audio/video post production workplaces with:
HP Z800 Workstation (Avid MC certified)
CPU: 2 x Xeon Quad Core
RAM: 16GB DDR3 ECC
VGA: Nvidia Quadro 4000, 2GB GDDR5
HDD: 120/240 GB SSD system drive
LAN: 2 x 1 Gbps, Link aggregation
HP Z-Display Pro
External sound cards
Active Studio Speakers
* option for additional workplaces on demand;
- 1 colour correction/grading room with DaVinci hardware and software;
- carrier-grade network equipment from Juniper;
- ultra-fast and reliable StorEXA (64TB, 2x10Gbps) Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro compatible video storage systems;
- high-speed optical connectivity with multiple Internet Service Providers;
- direct optical lines (dark-fiber connectivity) with major Bulgarian TV stations suitable for live broadcast and HD/3G/6G-SDI connectivity;
- technical support on-site;